The Chamber offers several volunteer opportunities for individuals of member companies to participate in. The opportunities include:
- Chamber Ambassadors (See below)
- YPN South Bend Ambassadors (Contact YPN Liaison Amanda Glassen)
Ambassadors support the Chamber's mission by helping to grow and maintain a strong membership base, through the innovation and implementation of activities that support membership recruitment, engagement and retention. Ambassadors are volunteers who interact with fellow Chamber members to provide information and answer questions about the Chamber, and serve as an additional resource and communication link between the Chamber and its members. Contact Mark McGill, director of member relations, 574.400.4044, for more info.
- Increased exposure for you and your company as you connect with Chamber members.
- Unsurpassed business contacts and networking opportunities.
- Increased visibility at Chamber programs and events.
- Name badge to identify you as a Chamber representative while volunteering at events and visiting member businesses.
- Recognition for yourself and your organization in the business community in Chamber communications.
- Discounted pricing or comp. pricing for select Chamber programs and events.
- Must be an employee of a Chamber member business in good standing, and must have the approval of direct supervisor.
- Participation is limited to one representative per company.
- Business must have been a member of the Chamber for at least one year; and employee must have been employed there for at least six months.
- Must have flexible schedule and be able to devote time to participate in required ambassador activities.
- Ambassadors must meet certain attendance requirements outlined on the application form.